Reptiles have a, well, reputation for being dangerous, and venomous. For people who have little to no interaction with reptiles, they often think that all have the ability to bite, and to be venomous. So, are bearded dragons venomous? The first thing that you need to know is that they can and will bite you if they are pushed. However, the actual threat of a bite from a bearded dragon is very small, if you look for the very obvious warning signs.
Bearded dragons do have venom in them, and they can deliver it to you when they bite. However, the amount of venom in them is so small that you would probably not notice much more than a swollen area. The reason for that is because they only need enough venom in them to paralyze the smaller insects that they eat. So, yes, they are venomous, but so mildly, that humans never need to worry about it.