If you are a pet lover, then no matter what, you will always be a pet lover. If you have allergies to cats, you would like to think that you would stay away from them. However, not tolerating something doesn’t mean that you don’t like it. Pets have a different place in our hearts that create us to be irrational about our love towards them. That can make many cat lovers with allergies to them wonder if cat allergies can go away. The problem is, it is unlikely that those allergies will ever go away completely.
The good news, though, is that they can be managed. The only way people react to cats is if the allergens are in the air and breathe them. So, if you insist on keeping a cat, you should follow some simple rules so that you at least get a break from the reactions.
- Regular vacuuming with HEPA filter vacuums.
- Keep them out of the bedrooms.
- Use a steam cleaner for hard surfaces.
- Use allergen reducers such as Allerpet.
- Wash your hands straight after petting them.
- Change all linen regularly and wash them as hot as you can.
If you have not tried any points on that list yet, we certainly recommend that you do so before considering rehoming them.
This Post Has One Comment