A lot of people thinks about putting a fish together with their turtles in the same water tank. The problem is if you put the turtle in a fish tank or if you put a fish in a turtle tank.
If you put a turtle in the fish tank some turtle care problems might appear:
– First of all, a fish tank usually doesn’t have land are, which is vital for the turtle.
– Fishes are tiny little pets that typically don’t need a very high water level. But the turtles are more prominent and have to swim comfortably. So the water level in a fish tank could be to low for a turtle.
– In the fish tank, the filtration is usually inappropriate for a turtle so the water could get dirty very fast.
– If you put a turtle in a fish tank eventually, the turtles will eat the fish.
– It’s good for fishes to provide them with plenty of plants so they can swim around them or hide. But the turtles will surely eat all the plants in the tank.
Find Out First When We Update the Blog
We hate SPAM as much as you do and promise never to giveaway or sell your personal information to anyone, ever. Our newsletter is sent sporadically about once or twice a month.